Danfoss Industries Recruitment
Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
- Designing, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects etc.)
- Analyzing failures seen on the product and find root cause, and implement improvements. The failures can come from markeEligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) on Power Electronics and Drives with 3 to 7 years of experience
- Familiarity with Analog design, Design Process, Industry Standards, Converters/Inverters, Magnetics, Power Components, Sensing
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
- Working knowledge of power electronics, power distribution and control systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Familiarity with Electric machines modeling and control, IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards, Electric machines modeling and control, IEC, UL, and CSA regulatory standards
t or production. 8D principle is used.
- Participating in idea generation on cost down possibilities.
- Supporting testing Personals during the Product testing
- Participating in FMEA and risk assessment activities
- Providing technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Working with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation
- Working with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during implementations and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Assisting in solving critical customer cases
To Apply, Click Here.