Continental AG Recruitment
Continental AG is a leading German automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is based in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tyre manufacturer.With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Continental was founded in 1871 as a rubber manufacturer, Continental-Caoutchouc und Gutta-Percha Compagnie. After acquiring Siemens AG’s VDO automotive unit in 2007.
- More than 3 years of Experience in System Testing in Automotive Domain
- 1 year experience in CMM/ASPICE compliant development environment
- 1 year experience in interaction with International customers especially in Europe/Asia
- Automotive Diagnostics(UDS/KWP) & CAN/LIN protocols - Advanced
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, CANoe) – Expert
- Practical programming experience (e.g. C, Visual Basic, CAPL) - Advanced
- Automotive system knowhow – Advanced
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discrete components, reading schematics) – Basic
- Embedded systems knowledge – Basic
For More Details Click Here