Associate Quality Engineer Required At Thoughtfocus
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: – Technical and process frameworks – Target operating models – Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making.
The Associate Quality Engineer is responsible for initially identifying validation objectives and subsequently defining required test procedures to establish requisite test coverage and ultimately evaluating and reporting leading indicators on overall quality experienced for the assigned test items/software product deliverables.
- Understand quality criteria for all product deliverable and identify validation requirements
- Understand product domain and application functionality and develop test procedures
- Identify and document test scenarios and test scripts for functional, system, system integration and interface testing of the enterprise web product
- Implement test strategy for functional, performance, browser compatibility, multi-platform support, user experience, authentication and authorization, database migration & recovery testing
- Test execution and test records maintenance, Defect tracking and closure
- Collect, analyze and realize defect and test execution metrics data and present the same statistically
- Execute quality and testing process frameworks in the project
Experience 0-2 Yrs
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and career commitment to quality assurance
- Familiarity with the latest testing theory and practice with commitment to on-going learning and application
- Strong testing acumen and foundation with ISTQB/CSTE certification or equivalent
- Experience in performance test scripting using Loadrunner/LoadComplete/Rational Performance Tester/JMeter/MS VSTS is preferred
For More Details, Visit Here