Assistant & Junior Engineers Required At KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, is a premier and professionally managed power Generation Company. Optimum generation from existing plants and speedy commissioning of new plants extends immense professional opportunities for competent and qualified personnel.
KPCL invites applications from competent qualified personnel for the following posts for Raichur Thermal Power Stations (RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations(YTPS).
Submission of application:
The On-line application shall be submitted in the prescribed format available in KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com. Application in any other form will not be considered.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-.
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/- (Rs.35/- processing charges + Rs.15/- postal service charges) for: Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability (Divyanga)
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee is payable through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka. A format of challan is generated after filling up of online application in website and the same can be downloaded and amount remitted in Post Office.
- Payment of fee by any other mode like Cheque/DD/Money order/Postal order etc. will not be entertained.
- In case of candidates applying for more than one post both the on-line application and the prescribed fee should be submitted separately.
Help line for postal payment enquiry: 080-22392668.
Last date for submission of ‘Online’ application: 18.08.2017 upto 5.00PM.
Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office is 22.08.2017 upto 3.00PM.
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
For More Details Click Here