Assistant Engineers Required At Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is looking for committed, promising and passionate young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication streams.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semester will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weight age will be given to any particular semester or year).
- The qualifications must be from recognised Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognised Universities and Institutes/UGC recognised Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of mark should be indicated in the on line application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of personal interview.
A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in the respective disciplines:
- Engineering: Civil Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Signal & Telecom: Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication engineering
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply ON LINE only. The facility will remain open up to 23.59 hrs of 13/08/2017. Print out of online applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach the office of Sr. Recruitment Officer in the address noted in Instruction sheet on or before 17.30 hours of 14/08/ 2017.
- Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied with required application fee, two attested passport size photographs or any other shortcomings will be rejected.
- Candidates should read carefully the job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
For More Details Click Here