Internship at IBM
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Security Systems in IBM focuses on product development and support for information security products. IBM’s security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure.
Requirements as an intern
As an intern, we are looking for someone with proven analytic skills and a high desire to:
- Interact with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to define test plans and test data
- Identify reproduce and defects
- Fix and verify defects
What we would be taught
You will be expected to:
- Define, design, implement and test software applications
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Core Java
- Selenium Webdriver
- Test Automation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Windows and Unix platforms
- Concepts of cloud
- BE/B.TECH DEGREE HOLDERS.
For more details visit here