International Internship At Airbus in Material Supply Management, France
An Internship in material supply management (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse.
You will join the material supply management department.
The Airbus consolidated material supply process (Conbid) consists in reserving and placing orders for Titanium material a between 12 to 20 months prior to its use. Consequently an operational and strategic view must be taken to secure the correct material, the main assumptions being program rate, spares requirements, buffer stock policy, plant planning strategy.
The process must be properly mapped with all constraints and opportunities identified in order to provide feedback for an improved process.
This internship will start on September 4th 2017 (Date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 6 months.
Tasks & Accountability
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- The main mission of the intern will consist in improving the current Airbus consolidated material supply process (so called Conbid)
- Identifying future process improvement opportunities
- Assessing feasibility.
- The main deliverable of the mission will be a formal Conbid management process mapping and a formal Supply Chain request for an improved process.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level BAC +4-5 (or equivalent) in business, engineering, supply chain management domains or a related discipline.
- Project Management understanding
- Supply chain understanding
- Proficient in MS pack office
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Capacity to work in team
- Language Skills: advanced level of French, negotiation level of English.
For More Details Click Here