Technovanza – Annual Techno-Management Fest 2017
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
H R Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031
26 December 2017- 28 December 2017
- Technovanza is the Annual Techno-management Festival organized by VJTI. The motto of Technovanza is to educate people about the principles of Engineering and thus spreading the knowledge of Engineering and Technology to the society at large.
- The event’s popularity has grown by leaps and bounds over the years and last year close to 35000 people from all over the country attended the event, leading to its grand success. To the underprivileged students in schools the social initiative, Pratigya inspires them to become innovative engineers of tomorrow and to make Mumbai a better place to live, Mission Mumbai gives innovative solutions as future engineers to empower the society. Reaching out to students, industry and the society in general, Technovanza 2017 promises to be bigger than ever!
To register: Click here
Guest Lecture Series:
Some of the highlighted lectures held at Technovanza were by: –
- APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India
- Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons
- Rahul Yadav, co-founder of Housing.com
- Harsha Bhogale, BCCI Commentator
- Kiran Bedi, former IPS officer and Hon’ble Governor of Puducherry
Some of the lecturers in the AY 2017-18 by Technovanza were by: –
- Gaur Gopal Das, International Life Coach
- Nana Patekar, Social Activist
There are different types of events organized under different domains in Technovanza. They are: –
AUTOBOTS (ROBOTICS EVENTS)-
- ROBOWARS: A battle between two wireless heavy robots carrying active weapons controlled externally in a closed arena. Prize money INR 1,80,000 to be won!
- VJTI Robotics Challenge (VRC): VRC is teamwork based robotic event aiming at coordination between a manual bot and a line following Autobot. Prize money INR 70,000 to be won!
- MONSTER ARENA: Think your bot can take on any obstacles thrown at it? We give you a grueling track filled with a heady mix of obstacles to test your bot. Toughen up and drive your bot through this Monster Arena to emerge the top dog. We’ll be giving cash prizes of INR 15000!
- WALL-E: An event involving moving an autonomous line follower bot on the desired track, Prize money INR 10000 to be won!
- ROBOSUMO: A battle between two moderately heavy wired/wireless bots in an open arena without any active weapon, easier than Robowars. Prize money INR 15000 to be won!
- ROBOSOCCER: Interested in football? And want to make it tech-savvy? Make a manually controlled bot that can play football. Participate in this amazing event at Technovanza and prizes INR 7000.
- AQUA BATTLEFRONT: It’s a new event at Technovanza 2016 which involves moving a robot underwater. Prize money INR 10000 to be won!
I-MECH (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING RELATED EVENTS)-
- CLIMB-E-ROPE: This event is a race between rope climbing bots by using hydraulic mechanism. Prizes INR 3000 to be won.
- FAST & FURIOUS: Make the fastest and toughest IC Engine car & brace yourselves as you maneuver it around an all-terrain course with steep ramps and tight bends! Go fast, go furious and punch in the fastest times to blow away the competition! A cash prize of INR 65,000 up for grabs!
CODE (CODING EVENTS)-
- C-WAY: Programming in C – Prize money INR 4000 to be won!
- JAVA GURU: Programming in Java – Prize money INR 3500 to be won!
- TECHNOHUNT: Enter the world of exquisite programming where your analytical & logical skills will be put to test in a series of juxtaposed coding riddles and problems requiring concentration & coordination. Use knowledge of C, C++ or Java & crack the levels to emerge victorious in this Techno Hunt! Prize money INR 5000 to be won!
- ULTIMATE CODER: Ever wondered to experience the most challenging coding competition? Can you keep your cool under tense situations & focus on your code? If yes, then this is the event for you! Prize money INR 25000 to be won!
- MISSION SQL: Aims at executing SQL queries to generate your required results. Prize money INR 3500 to be won!
- CODE SWAP: Code Swap is coordination based programming challenge where the players in a team will interchange their codes. Swapping allows the players to code in not only one but two programs in different languages which make it all the more interesting and challenging. Prize money INR 4000 to be won! Sherlocked: A new event at Technovanza 2016! Prize money INR 5000 to be won!
I-BUILD (CIVIL ENGINEERING RELATED EVENTS)-
- SMART CITY: Ever harbored dreams of building a city? Realize your dream through this event, wherein you’ve to put creativity and planning skills to use and create the perfect City! Prize money INR 10,000 to be won!
EUREKA (INNOVATION AND TALENT EVENTS)-
- MAKER’S SQUARE: A national level exhibition of projects ranging from electronics to robotics, mechanics, civil, physics experiments, etc. Make use of this platform provided by Technovanza to showcase your ideas to the world by redesigning technologies and devices. There is prize money INR 30000 to be won!
- RCMO-Rubik’s Cube Mumbai Open: Do you think you’re fast enough to solve any Rubik’s cube? Want a platform where you can compete in this aspect with like-minded people? Technovanza presents Rubik’s Cube Mumbai Open (RCMO), a WCA certified event and one of India’s largest cubing competitions provides with one such opportunity. Cash Prize of INR 30,000 to be won.
- TPP-Technical Paper Presentation: Here’s your chance to present yourself, explain the working of gadgets or provide innovative solutions to the current problems faced by the world. Grab this opportunity and present your views by submitting and drafting your thesis on white paper. Based on your fact-finding and experimentation you will be rewarded with cash prizes of INR 15,000!
- CRYPTEXT: Here’s your chance to be a detective… Put on your thinking caps, gear up your mind, get your magnifying glasses and sharpen your deduction skills… We present you our very own Murder Mystery in “Cryptext”. Decrypt your way into suspect profiles and clues and forensic analysis of murder weapons to find the culprit in this adventure-filled event… Prize money INR 2500 to be won!
- IoT-Internet of Things: An online MCQ test with questions related to IOT; will be hosted on com. Prize money INR 2500 to be won!
- CODE ROYALE: A 5-day online coding event. The event will be hosted on com. Prize money INR 3500 to be won!
- CODE IN X: Love Coding?? Know all the coding Languages?? You think you know it all?? If you are the best out of the rest, then here is a chance to prove it. The code in X is an open challenge to all the geeks out there. Come and quench your thirst. Accept the challenge and test the coder for you. The event will be hosted on com. Prize money INR 3000 to be won!
- MYST: This is an online puzzle solving event where the aim of the candidate would be to decrypt the pictorial message. Prize money INR 3000 to be won!
- VSM: Virtual Stock Market: Always cherished striking gold, trading at Dalal Street/Nasdaq? Think you can grab opportunities and make most of out of the dynamic stock market? Are you that smart investor who can buy right and sell right? Do you believe that the Stock Market is where you belong? BRACE YOURSELF. Here comes the simulation of it i.e. VIRTUAL STOCK MARKET game presented by Technovanza in association with Endeavor. It is an exciting opportunity to show your investment skills and win prizes by playing this game. Prize money INR 3500 to be won!
Are you a leader on campus and comfortable coordinating people, events, and exhibits? Apply to become a Technovanza Campus Ambassador for your college campus and join an exclusive network of campus leaders all over the country! The college cup includes all Events and Exhibits of Technovanza worth INR 5.5 lakhs.
Apply for VJTI Technovanza Campus Ambassador and lead your college to glory – (www.technovanza.org/CA)
A new initiative by Technovanza giving the young minds an opportunity to explore their abilities and talents through various interesting competitions. Prize money INR 25000 to be won!
Future scientists up on display!
The Science Fair is an opportunity to exhibit projects and research for the scientists of tomorrow. Exposure and appreciation from a crowd of thousands will motivate these young minds to greater heights.
Sixty Seconds To Fame:
Sixty seconds is all u have to conquer this fame! It is an event where aspirants are provided with a stage to come and speak up all they can about science and technology topics in a matter of 60 seconds!
It’s time for Quriosity! Here are an exciting science and technology quiz for the inquisitive minds. An amazing opportunity for students to test their wits and knowledge.
Chief Marketing Officer, Technovanza 2017,
Chief Sponsorship Officer, Technovanza 2017,
Chief Operations Officer, Technovanza 2017,
For more details:
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: Click here
Youtube: Click here
Instagram: Click here