IISER Berhampur’s Logo Designing Contest
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur calls for a design
competition for development of its Institute Logo for the development of identity and branding,
capturing and promoting the main value/s of the organization. Accordingly all are hereby invited
to participate in the competition for design of the Institute Logo.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India,
announced the establishment of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Berhampur for the academic session 2016-17 to promote quality education and cutting edge
research in basic sciences and to provide a platform for the Faculty to engage in high-quality
education, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be submitted through the post in hard and as well as soft copy (CD).
Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be entertained.
2. The Competition is open to all citizens. The entry could be an individual project or a
3. The winning design of the logo would be the intellectual property of the IISER
Berhampur and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
The prize-winning logo is meant to be used by IISER Berhampur for promotional and
display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the
initiative. The winning entry will be awarded a prize money of` Rs. 51,000/- and a
4. The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. The logo designed by a participant must be original work and shall not be an
infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
6. Only one entry per participant would be considered.
1. All the entries received by IISER Berhampur would be assessed by a Selection
Committee comprising of one Architect, one expert in graphic design and one
Academician for final evaluation.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition,
technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit, visual impact and its relevance to the core
functions of Basic Sciences.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the
contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their
4. The disqualified entries shall not be used by the IISER Berhampur for any purpose and
IISER Berhampur shall have no intellectual rights over the same. Further, they will not
be returned to the participants and shall be destroyed within 3 (three) months period. The
unsuccessful entries can be re-used by the participating competitors for any successive
bids/ competitions without any prejudice attached to it.
For More Details Click Here