Early Career Research Award By SERB India
Early Career Research Award scheme by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Govt of India is dedicated to providing quick research support to the young researchers in their early career to carry out exciting and innovative research in frontier areas of science and engineering.
Eligibility to apply
Applicant must be an Indian national.
Applicant must hold Doctoral degree in Science or Engineering or M.D or M.S degree in any area of medicine.
Applicant must hold a regular academic/research position in a recognized academic institution/or national laboratories or any other recognized R&D institutions.
Faculties recruited through UGC-Faculty Recharge Program are eligible to apply. INSPIRE Faculty, Ramanujan, and Ramalingaswamy Fellows are also eligible to apply if they have been absorbed / appointed to a regular position.
How to Apply Online:
For successful online submission of the application the following points may be noted:
- Applicants should first register into the online website www.serbonline.in click here to register
- After log-in, applicants are required to fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile, which includes Bio data, photo, Institute Address, etc.
- Some of the details of your proposal like Project Title (max 500 characters), Project summary (max 3000 characters), Keywords (max 6), Objectives of project (max 1500 characters), Expected output and outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters), Budget (Manpower, Consumables, Travel, Equipment, Contingency, Overheads ) have to be entered at the time of proposal submission.
- Other relevant information of the proposal has to be uploaded in single PDF file not more than 10 MB as other technical document (OTD)
Selection & Mode of Application:
- The selection will be based on the recommendations of an Expert Committee that will be constituted by the Board. If desired by the Expert Committee, the applicants may be called for personal discussion.
- The Call for applications will be made twice a year (January and July) and will be notified through the website www.serbonline.in and www.serb.gov.in. The application form along with a proper research proposal highlighting the research work to be undertaken should be submitted online through the website www.serbonline.in
For More Details Click Here