International Civil Engineering Symposium 2018, IIT Bombay
Aakaar, IIT Bombay is the annual technical festival of Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay. The International Civil Engineering ICES, IIT Bombay (ICES) acts as a platform to exchange ideas and scientific knowledge, through intense professional interaction among the aspiring civil engineering researchers who are inclined towards discovering, learning and innovating new domains.
Aakaar IIT Bombay is proud to launch the second edition of International Civil Engineering Symposium ICES, IIT Bombay. Symposium provides an important channel for exchange of information between researchers and gives deeper insight into the topic. Aakaar, IIT Bombay has been coming up with new thoughts every year to develop avid interest among participants with the prime motive of encouraging research enthusiasts in the field of civil engineering to engage in vigorous research and take Civil engineering to a whole new level, ICES IIT Bombay looks forward to bring together and support such talented and enthusiastic people.
Research paper covering any of these seven categories of civil engineering can be presented in ICES18.
- Construction Management and Methods
- Concrete Technology and Building Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering/Ocean Engineering
- Remote Sensing (GPS/GIS)
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- To encourage participation in civil engineering research area.
- To provide an excellent platform for exchange of new ideas and knowledge among Academia,Industry professionals and Research Scholars.
- To give students an exposure to the designing of research papers and paper presentation in a formal conference.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Register as a team with a maximum of 3 members
- Submit your abstracts before the given deadline
- Abstracts will be scrutinized and finalists will be invited to the International Civil Engineering Symposium, IIT Bombay during Aakaar.
**For the participants outside India, the symposium will be held through video conference.
Prizes worth Rs. 30,000 and many more exciting gifts
Accommodation facility will be launched soon. Stay updated on Aakaar website and facebook page.
For links, guidelines, and FAQ’s visit : here