Bihar State Hackathon 2017
Department of IT, Government of Bihar invites participation for a 24 hour National Level Hackathon providing students from elite institutions the platform to brainstorm and solve real time problems being faced by various departments within state of Bihar leveraging Information And Communication Technology.
Each of the teams will have to mandatorily register on the registration page. Please note that without the registration none of the teams/team members would be allowed to Participate.
All the team members are requested to bring a Photo ID proof (Student ID card/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar / Any valid ID proof) during the event day.
- Each Team should have at max 4 members. Team size can vary from 1-4 members
- In case of team size being more than 1, there should be one Team leader, who would provide a team name and the details of the team
- While registering Team Leader should first create a user ID and Password. All the event related information and communication would be done through it
- All the communication pertaining to Hackathon would be done to the Team Leader via email Id only
- If the team has less than 4 members, the other member details should be left blank
- A separate WhatsApp group would be formed for the participants to address all their queries. So it’s required that the participant give their correct contact and WhatsApp details.
- Event Date: 13th and 14th September 2017
- Last date for Registration: 4th September 11:59:59 PM
- Problem Statements to be uploaded on DIT website: 5th September
- Declaration of Winners: 14th September, 2017 at Hotel Maurya
Accommodation and Food:
- Teams will be provided with accommodation in college hostel with basic facilities
- Separate accommodation will be provided for boys and girls.
- Accommodation will be provided only to the official team members. If any other staff is accompanying with the team then they need to find their own accommodation (Organizers will not be able to help them).
- Accommodation will be available from 12th September 6:00 PM onwards only till 14th September 6:00 PM only
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by the organizers for the event duration.
For More Details, Click Here.