Adobe India’s Women in Technology Scholarship 2018
At Adobe, the company is focused on bringing together the smartest, most driven, diverse set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. The company provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, the company is striving towards creating gender equality in the science and engineering domain by encouraging women to excel in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
The company is now accepting applications for our Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship 2018.
THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL COVER:
- Internship at Adobe India in 2018*.
- Collaboration and mentoring for Bachelors of Technology Project (BTP).
- Tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s B. Tech/ Dual Degree (B.Tech, M. Tech) university education: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
- Travel to conference for one author if any paper gets accepted at a conference based on Adobe internship/BTP collaboration. Pre-approval by Adobe required.
- An Adobe India-wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners.
To be eligible for the 2018 Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Be an Indian female citizen student currently enrolled at an Indian university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
· Intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year either in B. Tech or Dual Degree B. Tech/M. Tech.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your applications to https://goo.gl/forms/EOuvPgXsHibmUSWu2
No emailed applications will be accepted.
Applications must include:
· Statement of Purpose (SoP)
· Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution · One reference from a Professor (reference letter should be sent by Professor to email@example.com, clearly mentioning the Student’s name in the Subject line of the Email)
For More Details, Click Here.