Moto Championship, Kings Engineering College
Kings Moto Championship 2K18, Chennai:
This mega event contains three extraordinary moto competitions. And rules of events are-
1. All engineering Students of any discipline (Mechanical, Civil, ECE, EEE, CSE, IT, Automobile, etc.) are eligible to participate with in the team.
2. The Team should contain a minimum of 6 members for E- bike & DIRT Bike and a minimum of 2 members for RC Racing in the team.
3. The Team should have 2 Drivers among the 6 member Team.
4. More Than one Team from a College / University shall participate with in the event with different Team Names.
5. Registration fee for Dirt Bike & E bike is Rs.3600 per team and for RC Racing is Rs.400 per team
Ø RUNNER UP
Ø BEST RIDER
Ø BEST INNOVATION
Ø BEST AUTO CROSS
Ø BEST ACCELERATION & BRAKING
Ø COST & BUSINESS PLAN
Ø LIGHT WEIGHT AWARD
Ø SPECIAL AWARD
Prizes worth 3 Lakhs
Events being held are:
This event allows the students to nurture their engineering skills in design and fabrication by making their own handmade bikes and complete with fellow engineers from different regions to show off their skills.
This event concentrates on improving the efficiency of electric bikes (E-Bike) in various aspects by allowing the students to apply their skills to compete with the modern IC engines which are prominent in today’s world.
This event concentrates on challenging every individual to show the true power of electric motors and control over them in a real time racing track in a smaller size. It also focuses on improving their design skills in a manner that their project is stable and is able to endure all the obstacles.
Last Dates for Registration:
RULE BOOK PUBLISHED – 03rd January 2018
REGISTRATION START – 03rd January 2018
REGISTRATION CLOSE – 15th February 2018
DOCUMENT SUBMISSION – 24th February 2018
EVENT DATE – 2nd March 2018
Kings Moto Championship 2K18 Registration Fees :
DIRT Bike Racing – Rs.3,600
E-Bike Racing – Rs.3,600
RC Racing – Rs.400
For details, Visit site.