How to Crack AMCAT Exam 2017-18 in First Attempt
Looking for tips to prepare for AMCAT exam and you are fresher so don’t know much about AMCAT. You will get here all the tips and tricks on How to Crack AMCAT Exam. Whether you are browsing or coming here to take some guidance on AMCAT exam then please read the whole article.
Tips to Score Good Marks in English Section
In English section of amcat exam , there will be two passages. Each passage has 2-3 questions. So you need to read and understand the meaning of passage very carefully without wasting much time on it , you should not take more than 2 min to read the passage otherwise you can not complete the questions in given time. Once you read and understand the passage, start attempting the questions. If you are getting unable in answering some questions please do not stuck, it is advisable to move ahead and attempt next questions.
Tips to Score Good Marks in Logical Reasoning Section
For the logical section in AMCAT, You should follow the R.S. Aggarwal Verbal Reasoning Book and have a good practice on statement & arguments section, Data Sufficiency, Directional sense, Blood relations and puzzles.
Tips to Score Good Marks in Aptitude Section
For Aptitude section, you can rely on R.S. Aggarwal Aptitude Book and along side you should practice on indiabix . Sections you need to do more practice are Logarithms, Probability, Simple and Compound Interests, HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, Permutations, Combinations, Time, Speed and Distance etc.
In this sections you must keep watch on time , you should not stuck on any questions . Time is very limited. There will be easy question on your way so do not try to solve everything.
Along with above preparation tips here are some on the go tips you can follow to perform better in AMCAT EXAM.
1. Get your basic clear and strong for each section, you don’t have to go into deep study.
2. You should go through previous year AMCAT exam papers and get an overview what type of questions AMCAT asked in the exam.
3. You must have proficiency in English language, speaking and written both, because AMCAT is just a initial barrier later in interview English will help you a lot.
4. Practice for all section , Give time according to your capacity.
5. Try mock exam to test you preparation level .
6. Time management is key to success in AMCAT exam , try to build it.
After MOCK test you will get a personalized score sheet with detailed scores and percentiles, additionally textual feedback on strengths, weaknesses , which section and where to improve.
Qualifying Criteria in AMCAT
In order to get qualified for AMCAT candidates are required to get at least 60% in the exam. The score of 85% or above is considered as a good score for interview call from good reputed companies .